Denver is a Digital Hub
Denver Ranks #3 in Digital Economy
Recently, the U.S. Chamber ranked the top 25 cities that are ready to become digital economy hubs. Denver was ranked #3! This doesn’t surprise us since Denver is booming with innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. Innovation seems to always have been a part of the culture. Perhaps it connects back to Colorado’s pioneering spirit, an open place where anything might be possible with hard work.
Denver Has A Lot To Offer
From the latest productivity app to the future of marketing automation, Denver has a lot to offer. Here is a list of just some things that Denver has to offer.
- Attend community events like Denver Start Up Week or Develop Denver
- Access great development firms like Pivotal and Mode Set
- Find office space with like-minded people and developer training at Galvanize
- Live an entrepreneurial outdoor adventurous lifestyle: climb a 14er, backcountry ski, bike the triple bypass
- Find your electronic solutions at Arrow
- National digital marketing agencies like Karsh Hagan that can help you market your technology product
Finally Getting Some Recognition
At KH we’ve known this for a long time (we’ve been in Denver for almost 40 years) but it’s fantastic to see more public recognition for the potential in Denver.