The Social Designer/Video Editor will be equal parts social content creator and trend spotter - responsible for the social content creation across multiple platforms. The role will include hands-on design, photography/videography and editing. You will need to be a social expert with an extremely creative mind and an eye for details that can absorb visual trends and deploy them in fresh and exciting ways.
- Ideates, designs, captures and produces social media content
- Designs across a wide variety of styles that correspond to the client’s needs and project requirements
- Concepts social media photo/video shoots and ideates stories/scenarios for capture
- Captures photography and videography on iPhone or similar. DSLR experience a plus.
- Edits footage/photography in cohesion with brand look/feel for social media
- Interacts and collaborates with Art Directors, Creative Director, and all members of the Creative department
- Presents new ideas and pitches creative ideas to members of the team
- Identifies and showcases social media, photography and design trends and presents opportunities for integration and alignment with client work
- Partner with other creative team members and clients to create content used across a variety of platforms: web, mobile, video, and more
- Receptive and utilize feedback from other team members to improve
- Other duties, as assigned
- This role is based in Denver and will be a hybrid in-person and remote work environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field
- Strong portfolio demonstrating previous design and photography work
- Experience in an internship or entry-level social media design role
- Basic understanding of the printing process, photography, illustration, and typography
- Strong technical skills and proven ability to use a variety of software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, After Effects, Premier Pro and other graphic design applications
- Strong social media skills and ability to quickly capture, produce and edit content
- Agency experience preferred, but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Range: $55,000 - $65,000
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Holiday Break between Christmas & New Year’s Day
- No-Cost Direct Primary Care & Behavioral Health
- 3 Medical plans, including 100% Employer-Paid option
- HSA & FSA
- 401(k) with match
- & More!
About Karsh Hagan
Made in Colorado, 1977
Karsh Hagan is a boldly independent, multi-disciplined marketing, design and technology company in Denver, Colorado. As a purpose-driven collection of makers, doers, innovators, and explorers of brave ideas, we believe brands have to transcend what they make or do, and stand for something bigger to make a lasting impact in the world today. We don't just do advertising. We don't just do design. We don't just build websites or mobile apps. We solve real-world business challenges with creative solutions that generate positive results and add lasting value to people's lives.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Karsh Hagan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.Back to Careers