The Paid Social Strategist’s responsibilities include facilitating the execution and management of all social, influencer and event/activation campaigns for a key tourism client, as well as assisting in the preparation of campaign performance reports and analysis.
They will assist with media research, reports, and record keeping, the evaluation of new media opportunities and advertising placement. They also respond to various internal/client needs and requests. In addition, dual responsibilities in ad operations include managing the digital ad trafficking process across a wide range of digital media tactics.
The best candidates will embrace a dynamic culture of executing with speed and quality, being a self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with the team.
- Participates in media planning strategy meetings with team members and helps research new ideas for client media plans
- Vets and monitors influencer and paid social media platforms
- Supports strategy of influencer and social campaigns, and provides media/client teams with regular reporting, metrics, and recommendations
- Works closely with Media Planner & Supervisor to develop and maintain media plans
- Leverages social listening tools to help shape influencer and paid social strategy
- Prepares and updates media flowcharts and media buy authorizations
- Prepares and updates insertion orders and other internal documents as needed
- Documents all negotiations, make goods and credits
- Monitors/processes client billing; checks and reconciles vendor invoices; resolves any related issues, with Media Planner oversight
- Responsible for compiling and summarizing all media proof of performance
- Tracks media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
- Keeps up with latest trends/events in advertising and the travel/tourism industries, shares with department
- Participates and/or helps schedule vendor meetings for the department
- Maintains relationships with media suppliers and internal teams
- Helps oversee Media Intern(s) with projects such as billing, proof of performance acquisition and insertion order/MBA organization
- Responds to vendor emails, calls and meeting requests; responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with potential and proven vendors
- Attends agency and departmental training and events
- This role is based in Denver and will be a hybrid in-person and remote work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
- 1-2+ years of social media buying/planning experience desired
- General understanding of results, ROI and business impact
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organized and detail oriented, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with excel (pivot tables, formulas, etc.) and other MS office platforms.
- Strong mathematical and analytical abilities required
- Knowledgeable on all social media platforms and methods of communication on these platforms
- Proficient with social media community management platforms like Sprout Social as well as familiarity with various social media listening platforms like Infegy and influencer management platforms like Captiv8
- Ability to work with agency accounting system and/or other media planning and media research specific software
- Familiarity with ad tech platforms, preferably Facebook Ads, Google Campaign Manager and Google Analytics, for the purposes of ad serving, monitoring, and analyzing online campaigns
- Experience developing spreadsheets, managing large amounts of data and digital files
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Range: $60,000 - $70,000
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Holiday Break between Christmas & New Year’s Day
- No-Cost Direct Primary Care & Behavioral Health
- 3 Medical plans, including 100% Employer-Paid option
- HSA & FSA
- 401(k) with match
- & More!
About Karsh Hagan
Made in Colorado, 1977
Karsh Hagan is a boldly independent, multi-disciplined marketing, design and technology company in Denver, Colorado. As a purpose-driven collection of makers, doers, innovators, and explorers of brave ideas, we believe brands have to transcend what they make or do, and stand for something bigger to make a lasting impact in the world today. We don't just do advertising. We don't just do design. We don't just build websites or mobile apps. We solve real-world business challenges with creative solutions that generate positive results and add lasting value to people's lives.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Karsh Hagan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.Back to Careers