The Office Manager role supports the day-to-day administrative functions of the agency as well as manages internal agency communication. Through excellent organizations skills and personable disposition, this role will support company operations, maintain and create procedures, and create and send out agency communications.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure the agency is operating smoothly
- Ensure lobby, conference rooms, and public areas of office are clean and presentable
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary with a variety of vendors
- Greet visitors and answer and direct phone calls
- Interact and collaborate with leadership, clients, and vendors
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail and shipping needs
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, design, and implement new systems, as approved
- Assist all departments as needed with scheduling group meetings, ordering food and beverage, and maintaining calendars
- Coordinate office maintenance with property management, as needed
- Help support reoccurring internal communications, such as the agency newsletter
- Help support accounting department with vendor payment process and Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable, as needed
- Participate in the agency Comms team to support internal initiatives and events
- Other duties as assigned
- Role will be based in Denver with a hybrid, in-office and remote, work environment
- Two to five years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Executive assistant experience preferred, but not required
- Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable experience preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Outgoing and optimistic personality with the ability to interact with a variety of personalities
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment and efficiently prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to proactively develop and implement processes to meet the needs of the agency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G Suite
- HubSpot, or other CRM, experience a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Range: $50,000 to $60,000
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellness Program Stipend
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- & More!
About Karsh Hagan
Made in Colorado, 1977
Karsh Hagan is a boldly independent, multi-disciplined marketing, design and technology company in Denver, Colorado. As a purpose-driven collection of makers, doers, innovators, and explorers of brave ideas, we believe brands have to transcend what they make or do, and stand for something bigger to make a lasting impact in the world today. We don't just do advertising. We don't just do design. We don't just build websites or mobile apps. We solve real-world business challenges with creative solutions that generate positive results and add lasting value to people's lives.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Karsh Hagan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.