Assistant Account Manager
Account Service Department
Karsh Hagan is all about putting everything we are into everything we do. We're a full-service advertising agency that thrives on moving brands forward by inspiring a human connection.
Our account management employees find this direction the most important thing about working at Karsh Hagan. As an Assistant Account Manager, you’ll gain direct experience in working with cross-functional teams to understand and address business and campaign needs while developing key skills in client interactions, problem solving and communications.
In this account management department entry-level role, you’ll help coordinate the execution of campaigns/projects and provide general support to the account management team. This will include maintaining daily/weekly status, organizing team meetings, producing conference reports, executing and managing aspects of creative development and production projects, learning Karsh Hagan processes, and becoming familiar with agency documentation — understanding the purpose of each document and when to use it, and more.
- Taking accurate meeting notes, capturing action items and transferring actions to weekly status as appropriate
- Tracking revisions to jobs and ensuring information is documented and communicated to team members
- Maintaining/updating weekly status reports
- Scheduling and coordinating client meetings
- Assisting with general project management as appropriate
- Proofreading materials prior to sharing with internal and client teams
- Assisting with development and editing of business documents
- Assisting in entry-level financial activities, such as drafting scopes and preparing billing for review with a supervisor
- Ensuring collaboration sites are kept current
- Researching client business to begin building self-knowledge of industry
- Participating in key client meetings
- Is able to understand the business issues clients face in a variety of industries
- Possesses superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Strong organization skills
- Attention to detail, willingness to ask questions, ability to follow up, and knowledge of overall account logistics
- Managing up and knowing when to escalate client and/or internal concerns
- Initiative, enthusiasm to learn and ability to follow direction
- Is able to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media, Production, and Technology
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- 1-2 years agency experience (preferred)
- Full Benefits
About Karsh Hagan
Made in Colorado, 1977
Karsh Hagan is a boldly independent, multi-disciplined marketing, design and technology company in Denver, Colorado. As a purpose-driven collection of makers, doers, innovators, and explorers of brave ideas, we believe brands have to transcend what they make or do, and stand for something bigger to make a lasting impact in the world today. We don't just do advertising. We don't just do design. We don't just build websites or mobile apps. We solve real-world business challenges with creative solutions that generate positive results and add lasting value to people's lives.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
It is the policy of Karsh Hagan not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.