Art Director | Designer
Wanted: Are you starving for the opportunity to do great work?
If you’re the kind of person that has design in your blood and ideas on the brain, then we want to hear from you. We’re looking for a crazy-inspired art director/designer to join our team for clients like Aspen, Colorado Tourism and Visit Denver. You’ll get to work alongside some of Denver’s best writers and designers, creating work that regularly receives international attention and accolades. If that weren’t enough, you’ll also enjoy a friendly work environment that's flexible and fun. Oh, and we also just got a Nespresso machine in the Creative Department, so there’s that.
- 3-to-6 years of experience
- An imagination that won’t quit and a work ethic to match
- A portfolio of amazing work that showcases your skills
- Proficiency with the Adobe Design Suite
- The ability to design beautiful work and see it through all stages from concepting to production
- Experience designing for print and digital tactics.
- A strong understanding of branding and demonstrated experience in designing logos and brand identity systems.
- The ability to think conceptually and develop effective and cohesive ideas for campaigns.
- The ability to take direction from the creative leadership team.
- Full Benefits
About Karsh Hagan
Made in Colorado, 1977
Karsh Hagan is a boldly independent, multi-disciplined marketing, design and technology company in Denver, Colorado. As a purpose-driven collection of makers, doers, innovators, and explorers of brave ideas, we believe brands have to transcend what they make or do, and stand for something bigger to make a lasting impact in the world today. We don't just do advertising. We don't just do design. We don't just build websites or mobile apps. We solve real-world business challenges with creative solutions that generate positive results and add lasting value to people's lives.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
It is the policy of Karsh Hagan not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.