Integrated Marketing and Crisis Management
Purposeful Leadership in the New Normal
PURPOSEFUL LEADERSHIP IN THE NEW NORMAL
COVID-19 represents a hinge period where the door to one era of advertising closes while a new door, full of hope and opportunity, opens.
As a purpose-driven agency, Karsh Hagan knows that brands who understand their purpose are better positioned to weather this storm. Forbes indicates that “enduring institutions will become masters of the ‘and’ - figuring out how to care for people AND their shareholders.”
HOW WE HELPED CLIENTS ADJUST TO THE “NEW NORMAL”
Without a moment to lose, Karsh Hagan's Plan Ahead Team--specially assembled for cross-function agility in a rapidly evolving ‘New Normal’--partners with clients to shape strategic decision-making that empowers their brands to lead our world into the future.
This Plan Ahead site is intended to inform, inspire, and guide brand leaders to lean into their own purpose and steward their brands into a leadership position.
A PLAN-HEAD APPROACH INFORMS OUR CRISIS MANAGEMENT PROCESS
We are in the midst of a crisis unlike any other and we are now beginning to learn how this global pandemic will impact consumer psychology, business practices, and life experiences for the months and years to come.
The steps taken during a crisis are crucial. Anticipation is the name of the game when it comes to crisis management and strategic planning. That’s why Karsh Hagan has developed a “Plan Ahead” playbook that enables us to prepare for different scenarios and recommend strategic solutions that ensure our clients’ success as we collectively navigate the COVID crisis and enter the “New Normal.”
Because ‘business as usual’ has abruptly been put on pause, we are committed to leading your business through this integrated approach, designed to uncover and leverage opportunities that exist in the next 90 days, the next six months and the foreseeable future.
SEVEN STEPS TO MARKETING AND CRISIS COMMUNICATIONS PLANNING SUCCESS
- Anticipate crisis and establish process, determine roles/responsibilities and team workflow.
- Identify influencers and industry partners connected to the crisis to develop messaging and strategy.
- Enlist proactive monitoring (e.g. industry reports & trends, data, social listening)
- Review industry experiences and protocol and identify risks and priorities.
- Conduct social guideline audit and develop key and drawer statements that align with your brand.
- Utilize media partners to support action and determine partner and co-op opportunities for broader reach.
- Plan to assess, execute and optimize.
READ WHAT WE HAVE BEEN UP TO
Check out our news articles for more information on COVID-19 crisis management and brand acceleration.
WE’RE READY WHEN YOU ARE
Whether you want to learn more or roll-up your sleeves and get to work, give us a call or drop us a message. We’d love to hear from you.